This page contains a series of questions that we often get asked. Just click on the question to reveal the answer. If your question is not on the page then please do call us on 0800 046 7976 for a quick answer or email us with your question and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Door2door Tyres supplies and fits tyres to the entire county of Kent, much of the southern towns and villages of Essex, most of the eastern and south eastern parts of Sussex, a small section of the south eastern towns of Surrey and we also support the east of London, the City of London including Canary Wharf and other business districts.
If you think you are on the borders or just outside our area give us a call or drop us an email and we’ll let you know for sure.
We work very hard to take the difficulty and confusion out of buying your new tyres. We understand this can be very frustrating, so therefore we have designed our website to make your purchase hassle free!
We offer a wide choice of brands, at very competitive prices. Whether you are looking for budget or premium tyres. We guarantee to offer a solution for you!
- Prices – We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure we deliver the lowest prices to you. If not we will endeavour to beat a competitors price (see price match guarantee below)
- Quality – You can be assured we will always supply the highest quality products. We work close with our suppliers to ensure we provide a large range of tyres at low prices.
- Service – Our experienced customer and operations team will ensure your order is hassle-free from start to finish and keep our customers updated at every stage of the order process.
- Coverage – Our mobile technicians come to your work or home, while you can carry on your everyday duties. We cover parts of Kent, Essex, Surrey and London.
On the side wall of the tyre, you will find various codes and markings.
The size is made up of different numbers and letters such as 205/ 55 R16 91V.
These numbers can be shown in a different order depending on the tyre you currently have fitted, ideally keep an eye out for any other information such as RF (Run Flat), XL (Extra Load) etc that are also required in order to help you choose the correct tyre for your vehicle.
Our preferred payment method when we replace your tyres is debit or credit card. This includes Visa, MasterCard and Maestro. We also accept American Express. If you are unable to pay by card, we do accept cash. However our fitters do not carry change. Please note under any circumstances we do not accept cheque.
The prices quoted on our website are fully inclusive of new valves*. Electronic balance of alloy, steel or centre less wheels (some Peugeot, Renault or Citroen). Price also includes disposal of any tyres we have replaced.
(*excludes pressure sensor valves and and metal valves)
Our prices are extremely competitive and we price match if a customer can find a supplier that beats our prices while offering the same package as we do. However, there are times when a customer only needs one tyre, usually due to severe damage. We are happy to provide just one tyre but our package prices assume customers will buy four tyres and our small profit margins would be wiped out if we delivered and fitted just one tyre.
Our Mobile Fitting Vehicles are fitted with up-to date computerised wheel balancers specifically designed for Mobile used. We then use lead-free clip on balance weights and adhesive weights for alloy wheels.
Your new tyres are covered for five years against manufacturers defect. The guarantee does not cover punctures, accident damage or any other defect that is not in the tyres construction. Please contact us if you have any issues with your tyres or fitting, and we will be happy to discuss this further with you.
At Door 2 Door Tyres, We constantly check our competitors prices to ensure that ours are always the lowest.
If you subsequently find you could purchase the same tyre(s) elsewhere prior to coming to Door 2 Door Tyres. Please contact us to discuss this. Subject to conditions below.
- Our price match promise applies to the total invoice price (inc VAT).
- Subject to production of a written quotation.
- Claims have to be the same product, part and manufacturer.
- Claims are valid against any similar retailer but excludes trade, wholesale outlets and internet based suppliers.
- The product must be available and in stock.